Deadline for articles 15th of the month and can only be accepted if in the form of a typed/written copy to Stockton’s News Editorial Team or email email@example.com.
The Editorial Team:
- Reserve the right to withhold or shorten items as views expressed are not necessarily those of the Editorial Team.
- Contributors can request that their names be withheld but the team cannot accept anonymous items for publication.
- Reserve the right to edit each edition of the magazine to be put on the Web.
- No Liability will be accepted for loss or damage caused by error or omission from advertisements or content.
- Income is aimed at covering all costs generated by the production/circulation of Stockton’s News.
- Any surplus funds will be distributed within the Parish of Stockton. Village groups are invited to apply for funds to the betterment of our community.
Copy of Magazine Guide Lines reinstated from the 1980’s Parish Mag
- We will try to print anything that wont land us up in court
- We do not endorse ALL the views expressed.
- We don’t judge between those in dispute.
- We want to provide news, views, opinions and reports. We do not want to be unfair, biased, censorious or condemnatory. Airing a view is an opinion but a continual airing of that view and/or it’s opposite becomes an argument.
Advertising Rates per Issue:
A5 page size 1/4 Greyscale £6.50 Colour £13.00
A5 page size 1/2 Greyscale £13.00 Colour £26.00
A5 page size Full Greyscale £26.00 Colour £52.00